The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agüero - Shadow Priest application [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Agüero - Shadow Priest application [Declined] Empty Agüero - Shadow Priest application [Declined]

Post  Digg Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:08 am

Name: Sondre Nakken
Nationality: Norway
Preferable Raid Times:
Between 19.00-23.00. Prefering not to raid in weekends.
What do you find most rewarding in the game:
Make PvE progress and have a lot of fun with guys who knows good humor.

Character information
Character Name: Agüero
Character Class: Priest
Character spec: Shadow
Offspec options: Holy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Ag%C3%BCero Also got Warrior, Rogue, Hunter and Death Knight. Just tell me if you want armory of them aswell.

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses:

TBC: Zul'Aman and Kara.
WOTLK: Naxx 10/25, Sarth 10/25, Maly 10/25, some Ulduar 10 and some 25 man experience, ToC 10/25, ToGC 10.

What bosses have you found the most enjoyable:
Val'kyr twins. I like the boss because it first was really confusing, but after a couple of try i really liked the boss. With the switching of essence and avoiding and getting orbs. And a bonus that u get pretty high dmg.

What bosses have you found the most challenging:
It's hard for me to say, can't really say i had much problems, but then i have never been a hardcore raider doing the most difficult raids in heroic mode. I think i handle most bosses after a couple of fights were i can see and experience the fight.

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
Me and nine other real life friends created a guild on skullcrusher. We did only 10mans like ToC 10 and ToGC. The reason why i left was because after 3 weeks in those raids, we never tried new things. Almost everyone had all the gear they wanted from there, people started getting lazy and didn't show up for raids. so i left the guild, and a week later we disband. Then i took a break from WoW in two months before i started level up this priest. I dinged like two weeks ago, but these days it's not hard to gear up.

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
Sometimes i got really much school work to do, so i can't promise to always be there on the raiding days. And in holidays im often gone, so might be a problem there. But im willing to raid as much as i can.

Digg

Back to top Go down

Agüero - Shadow Priest application [Declined] Empty Re: Agüero - Shadow Priest application [Declined]

Post  Præsident Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Declined
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down