The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iluta, holy priest [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

iluta, holy priest [Accepted] Empty iluta, holy priest [Accepted]

Post  iluta Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:21 pm

A little information about yourself
Name: Jelle
Nationality: Belgium
Preferable Raid Times: sunday,monday,thuesday,wednesday. starting from 19h. I don't really like raids going later than 24.00.
What do you find most rewarding in the game:
Being in a guild with some humour, and beating new bosses after doing some effort to kill them.

Character information
Character Name: iluta (instant /love when you manage to spell it correctly with just one l )
Character Class: priest
Character spec: holy raidhealing spec
Offspec options: PVE discipline, i really prefer playing holy though
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Iluta
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Shaluta, a shaman i will also bring over from Ravencrest if I like it here. I need the alt (with mining/herbalism) to level my alchemy and to have some cash income. It's also important you see my first priest http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostwhisper&cn=Iluta. This is the one where i've built up loads of experience. It is on a server where the alliance is very childish and rather dead, so i decided to roll a new priest on Ravencrest some time ago. It might sound weird, but i prefer levelling a char again above paying for a transfer.

Raid Experience

What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses:
Vanillia: None. My first character was a mage and it dinged 60 a week before TBC came out
TBC: Everything except Sunwell
WOTLK: Naxx 10/25, Sarth 10/25, Maly 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 including lots of hardmodes, ToC 10/25, ToGC 10/25 (failed on anub25 hard tho), up to Dreamwalker in ICC.

What bosses have you found the most enjoyable:
Lady vashj, we managed to kill her just before the huge 30% HP nerf, it was the most awesome feeling ever (including vent nerdrage). The fight wasn't about individual dps, healing or tanking, but about team coordination. Actually I liked the whole SSC dungeon alot, I don't think any raid in WoW will provide me more fun than that raid instance.

What bosses have you found the most challenging:
I think personally that will be bosses like Najentus, not looking hard for other people, but he could put alot of pressure on the healers (making it lots of fun)

Guild History

What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? I stopped being active in CBARaiders.
The raiding times didnt really suit me, and there was a raidleader who wasn't open at all for suggestions while we were whiping, teamwork anyone?

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making

I almost only play healing roles in WoW, and after those tons of hours spent in raids, i know my class inside out. Hower I'm still open for changing, for example if someone posts something intresting on the priest forums, i'll try it out to improve myself.

Post a link showing your User Interface
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img401/5231/uilolz.jpg

using Grid and Xperl for frames, and mouseover macros to cast

iluta

Back to top Go down

iluta, holy priest [Accepted] Empty Re: iluta, holy priest [Accepted]

Post  Præsident Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Accepted for trial, please whisper an officer ingame for invite.
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  iluta Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:36 pm

retreating application, changing plans

iluta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content