The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined] Empty Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined]

Post  seklon Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:25 pm

A little information about yourself
Name: Sven Olav
Nationality: Norway
Preferable Raid Times: from 19-20.00 to 22-23.00 and can raid mostly every day, still im cba doing that :p
What do you find most rewarding in the game: to have fun with other people and learn new stuff and just enjoy playing.

Character information
Character Name: Angryangel
Character Class: Paladin
Character spec: Holy
Offspec options: Im holy to pvp or retri, changing often.
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Angryangel ( might not be in pve gear or something so best take contact in game)
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: I got a level 80 druid (alliance) and a level 80 mage( horde) on dragonmaw.

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: I've done every raid, accept from whole ulduar, and Im hoping to get more of Icc, only done the two first wings so far.
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: Faction champions in ToC, it is always fun to see people just running around in chaos.
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Tbh, the hardest boss I ever done is Patchwerk, at once it came out, it was almost impossible to kill him, remember we were struggeling as hell against him.

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts. A lot of them has just been random inviting me to shitty guilds, and I havent been in a decent raiding guild on my paladin before, so now Im hoping to join one and gett some Pve skills on him :>

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making: Just take contact on me in game if there is anything, or leave a messenge on this application. Im a active player, you just have to find which characther im on Very Happy

Post a link showing your User Interface
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot030810163649.jpg/

seklon

Back to top Go down

Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined] Empty Re: Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined]

Post  Præsident Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Declined
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined] Empty why?

Post  seklon Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 pm

Could I get a reason why Im declined?

seklon

Back to top Go down

Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined] Empty Re: Angryangel - Holy Paladin [Declined]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down