The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lastaer - protection paladin. [Declined]

5 posters

Go down

Lastaer - protection paladin.  [Declined] Empty Lastaer - protection paladin. [Declined]

Post  Lastaer Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:36 pm

A little information about yourself
Name: Veljko
Nationality: Serbian
Preferable Raid Times: Depends on RL obligations, but usually 18+
What do you find most rewarding in the game: Experience, friendship, ...

Character information
Character Name: Lastaer
Character Class: Paladin
Character spec: Protection
Offspec options: Holy and Retribution
Armory link: Click here
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Teraz(restoration shaman), Belhagar(unholy death knight), Velak(feral druid).
This is link of my shaman. Teraz

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses:
Vanilla:
Molten Core;
Blackwing Lair;
Onyxia's Lair;
Ahn'Qiraji;
Naxxramass(5 bosses).

The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan;
Gruul's Lair;
Magtheridon's Lair;
Serpentshrine Cavern;
Tempest Keep;
Mount Hyjal;
Black Temple;
The Sunwell(up to KJ).

Wrath of the Lich King:
Naxxramass(10/25);
Obsidian Sanctum(10/25 - including 3d on both difficulties);
Eye of Eternity(10/25);
Glory of the Raider 10m.
Ulduar(10/25 - excluding Algalon 25 man);
Glory of Ulduar Raider 10m.
Trial of the Crusader(10/25 - Tribute to Insanity 10m, 3/5 25man heroic);
Icecrown Citadel(11/12 10m, 12/12 25m, including 5 HC bosses done).

What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: Vashj and Kael'Thas(pre nerf).
What bosses have you found the most challenging: C'Thun, Ossirian and The Four Horseman.

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.

As you can see, I cleared almost all content "in time", but I did it with various chars and guilds. First I raided with my warlock till TBC. It was an undead on Sylvanas realm. When TBC came I leveled up Night Elf Druid and I was feral tank in guild Fate. Was with them until Sunwell release. I had to leave due to RL obligations. When WotLK came, I started to play with my restoration Shaman, Teraz. You can check his achievements and you will have clear picture of what I have done in WotLK.
Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
I can't come on any question, but if you have any, please don't hesitate to ask.

Post a link showing your User Interface
I am at work, so I can't upload any screen shot. Sorry for this. But in short, I use default UI with Grid, DBM, ORa2, Omen and Recount addons.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards, Lastaer

Lastaer

Back to top Go down

Lastaer - protection paladin.  [Declined] Empty Re: Lastaer - protection paladin. [Declined]

Post  Rideme Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:07 pm

What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: Vashj and Kael'Thas(pre nerf).

Oo Your enjoyed some of the worst fights ;O
and also since you raided with a warlock didnt you enjoy some of the combos at chromaggus(NO THATS A EPIC FIGHT!)

Gl with the application

Rideme

Back to top Go down

Lastaer - protection paladin.  [Declined] Empty Re: Lastaer - protection paladin. [Declined]

Post  Klepto Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 am

I wonder why you got a hit + ap proc trinket equipped? Smile

Klepto

Back to top Go down

Post  Poez Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Hmm, I would say you should think about use your stam socket bonus' more, like in your legs/belt/hands. And then gem som dodge or parry, since 6% dodge in ICC ain't worth much. So if it's possible, then go for some dodge/parry in your gems, and then get the stam from the socket bonus' instead of gemming it only.

Best regards
Poez
Poez
Poez

Back to top Go down

Post  Lastaer Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:10 pm

I am using hit/ap proc trinket because I have enough health for ICC normal mode, and I do not have any luck with ToC25 trinket drop. And AP proc=more threat(raid buffed with that proc I have over 8k AP). I have stamina trinket as reserve for just in case.

About gemming. Raid buffed and with libram proc I have ~15% dodge chance in ICC, and with ~26-7% parry I have pretty good avoidances. About stamina stacking, I like bonuses as well, but getting few dodge/parry-sta gems will give me low avoidance, not even whole percent, so it is better(my opinion) that I have more stamina, especialy for using raid CDs, like DS.

Lastaer

Back to top Go down

Post  Manscher Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Sorry, but we are currently full on tanks.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down