The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poez - Protection Warrior [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Poez - Protection Warrior [Accepted] Empty Poez - Protection Warrior [Accepted]

Post  Poez Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:30 am

A little information about yourself
Name: Hasse Ib Haxen
Nationality: Danish
Preferable Raid Times: 20:00 if possible. Else 19:30.
What do you find most rewarding in the game: Having fun / having a major laugh on los ventrilos

Character information
Character Name: Poez
Character Class: Warrior
Character spec: Protection
Offspec options: Fury
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Poez
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Undead warlock. Transfering when I got the money.

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: Got experience with all bosses in Vanilla, and all in TBC - except BT and Sunwell bosses. And got experience with all bosses in WotLK except for the last 4 (putricide, Bl00d prince council, Syndragosa, Lich King) in ICC10 and last 4 (same as in 10man) in ICC25.
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: Gruul and Magtheridon in TBC. (Haven't found a fun boss in WotLK yet)
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Gruul and Magtheridon.

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
I started as alliance in a guild called 'The Wrath' on Dragonblight. One of the biggest guilds. Then I left because I transfered to Dragonmaw and wanted to play as horde with my friend Squizy. We joined a guild called Legacy of Nefarian, which we left because we imigrated to Alliance. We made our own guild with Klepto, Kaeros and Maybely called 'Lost Vengeance' which we'll keep for our alts if we're not allowed in to your guild.

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
I'm a friendly person, that shows up to every raid I'm able to. I wont be late / wont show up unless there's a really good reason for it. I'm listening to what the raid leaders tells me, and I wont go frenzy if someone tells that I can do better with doing something else etc. And then I just love having fun and chill outz0rz.
Post a link showing your User Interface
http://yfrog.com/jwwowscrnshot031510231808j - when chilling.
http://yfrog.com/jywowscrnshot031510232518j - when pwning!
Poez
Poez

Back to top Go down

Poez - Protection Warrior [Accepted] Empty Re: Poez - Protection Warrior [Accepted]

Post  Manscher Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:37 am

Accepted, whisper ingame for invite.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down