The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellscream - Arms Warrior [Accepted]

3 posters

Go down

Hellscream - Arms Warrior [Accepted] Empty Hellscream - Arms Warrior [Accepted]

Post  Hellscream Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

A little information about yourself
Name:Vlado Rilje
Nationality:Croatian
Preferable Raid Times:Everyday.
What do you find most rewarding in the game:New Experiences and new friends.

Character information
Character Name:Hellscréam
Character Class:Warrior
Character spec:Arms
Offspec options:Prot/fury
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Hellscr%C3%A9am
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?:Imßack,Syy,Windmaster,Saphhire,Dasdemon,Deepthunder and 3 70s

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses:Got exp at everything except few last bosses in ICC.
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable:Mostly all Vanillia ones.
What bosses have you found the most challenging:Well noone of encounters at 80 are that challenging or hard tbh.

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
Been in like 5-6 guilds from pretbc till now and never left em since i was officer in most of em and im pretty much guildless now because i switched to aly like several months ago just to pvp.
Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making.
Well im trustworthy because il never fail at any bossfight at all mostly.
Post a link showing your User Interface. Cant at this point because my computer is at repair and im Applying from netcaffe.

Hellscream

Back to top Go down

Hellscream - Arms Warrior [Accepted] Empty Re: Hellscream - Arms Warrior [Accepted]

Post  Manscher Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Possible for you logout in PvE gear, rather then your PvP gear?
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hellscream - Arms Warrior [Accepted] Empty Re: Hellscream - Arms Warrior [Accepted]

Post  Hellscream Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:30 pm

I did logout in PvE gear but it probably takes some time to update it.

Hellscream

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellscream Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Il also post UI picture as soon as i get computer back.For now i can just tell u that addons im using for pve are Omen,DBM,Nicedamage(dmg font),X-perl,Spellalerter and im also using all possible keybinds and stuff...Ye,well thats about it if i havent forgot something,cheers.

Hellscream

Back to top Go down

Post  Bendix Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:30 pm

You say your main spec is arms, yet your current arms spec is clearly pvp-oriented. Are you gonna change your fury spec to pve arms or something in the future? If so, things should look somewhat fine. Though your gear is under ICC25 level pve-wise, we should be able to rectify this easily (aka. you'll have to join us in ToC25 etc., maybe some ICC10 runs to get better gear) and you're good to go and we'll be able to test you in upcoming raids.
Bendix
Bendix
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellscream Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Well i did apply to pve guild so yes ofc im speccing pve and setting pve glyphs and such...Ye gear isnt upgraded atm but shouldnt be much of a problem...And if i get chance im sure i will satisfy you in any way dps wise-offspec tankwise.If u roll through my achievements u will see i have [Glory of the Raider (25 player)] fully completed which may prove i got pve skill...I know u are consirned about gear because any1 can get it nowdays..Anyway thanks for time and for replying on my posts. flower

Hellscream

Back to top Go down

Post  Bendix Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:06 am

If your computer is fixed or whatever and you're able to play, poke either me (Bandix or Cemegy), Xeliah or Præsident in game and you'll come on trial. We'll need to get you some gear fast though :p

Last edited by Bendix on Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Bendix
Bendix
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellscream Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:48 pm

Ok,i appreciate the chance.Gearing up wont be problem since i've also got 160 frost emblems and such.

Hellscream

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down