The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yakira - Feral DPS [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Yakira - Feral DPS [Accepted] Empty Yakira - Feral DPS [Accepted]

Post  yakira Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 am

A little information about yourself
Name:Jeppe Bak
Nationality:Denmark
Preferable Raid Times:after 7 when i'm done with my dinner
What do you find most rewarding in the game: trying new bosses and more or less progress

Character information
Character Name: Yakira
Character Class:druid
Character spec:feral dps
Offspec options: healer/tank got better healer gear, then tank gear.. but never get it used..
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Yakira
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: sydorus also on dragonmaw, only got him so i got some changes in my play style

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: icc 10 8/12 25 4/12
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: i love fest and rot, always having fun on em
What bosses have you found the most challenging: syndragosa, since it's the boss we are at now..

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
the guild i'm in now (mostly harmless) is a super guild, but we will never have any progress, and really want to try some of the other bosses in icc 10 and 25..
Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
i know, how to play my class, and never missed a raid..
Post a link showing your User Interface: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img228/2750/wowscrnshot032510001629.jpg

yakira

Back to top Go down

Yakira - Feral DPS [Accepted] Empty Re: Yakira - Feral DPS [Accepted]

Post  Manscher Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:58 pm

Accepted for trial. Whisper an officer ingame for invite.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down