The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archermit - Hunter [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Archermit - Hunter [Accepted] Empty Archermit - Hunter [Accepted]

Post  archermit Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:04 pm

A little information about yourself
Name: Robert
Nationality: Irish
Preferable Raid Times: Preferably 8pm server time, most week days are ok but i do liek to have some sort of a social life at weekends
What do you find most rewarding in the game: I enjoy raiding, but the social aspect of the game makes a big difference, without people to interact with, it would be very boring

Character information
Character Name: Archermit
Character Class: Hunter
Character spec: Marksman
Offspec options: Survival ( not viable atm due to half m gear being gemmed for arm pen)
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Archermit
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: 4 other lv 80 alts, most notable is a feral tank ( Meteorstorm), 2 horde alts that I dont realy play, and a gnome mage that i just leveled and am trying to gear up

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: I have only been playing the game 18 months and i hit lv 70 3 weeks before WOTLK, so I hav eno experience raidig at 70. In WOTLK I have cleared naxx/OS 10/25, maly 10, uldaur 10 up to yogg, uldaur 25 up to mimiron, ToC 10/25, ToGC 10 ( 42 tries remaining) ToGc 25 4/5, ICC 10 and 25 up to lich king ( no kill )
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: Tough choice, I dont think I have a favourite boss. From wha ti hear, TBC bosses were alot more memorable and i never experienced it
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Bloodqueen in ICC 25, the bite phases made me so nervous

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
I was in mythology as an allaince and loved it there, they disbanded after struggling to find enough raiders to keep our 25 mans going or even to keep a good 10 man active enough. I then changed to horde and joined delirium which is where my ToGC 25 and ICC progress comes from, I left them because I wasn't a fan of hardcore raiding, yes it was good gettig bosses down and gettng the gear but the fun was not there, im very serious when fighting a boss but if someoe emakes a mistake and dies I like to laugh at them, in delirium our raid leader would abuse mistakes ( he was a nice guy but too serious in raids)
Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
Well my main concern is: How serious are you guys in raids, i mean do you liek to have a laugh? i feel raiding should be fun and not feel like a chore. I love guild first kills, even if its not a first kill for me, If we have wiped on that boss for an hour or more then the kill is even sweeter. on a professions level, I have LW with all the boots from icc and all ToC patterns, I also havc eone of teh best JC lists on the server with 46 ( maybe more ) epic gem patterns. I am a loyal member, I hate people who join guilds to be spoon fed gear only to move on the the next lv when they are geared. I am a very easy going person adn get along with most peopele and love to chat but in a boss fight im very sreious about waht i do

Post a link showing your User Interface
Servers are down for maintance atm, standard blizzard UI with xperl unit frames and icehud healthbars, other standard add-ons and a few for fun or lazyness

archermit

Back to top Go down

Archermit - Hunter [Accepted] Empty Re: Archermit - Hunter [Accepted]

Post  Manscher Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:40 am

Well, seems like a bunch of people are talking in your favor, so it looks good.
Just want to have a final word with the other officers before giving a final judgement thou.

Regarding how we are to raid with. I would personally describe us as having a laugh. Theres time for serious matters, and times for laughing matters obviously. But we have a tendency to fool around and not being very serious, especially on content that are considered "farm" status.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  archermit Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:31 am

sounds good. ofc there are the serious moments ( progress bosses etc) but having a laugh when ever possible is the big thing, makes raiding more enjoyable

archermit

Back to top Go down

Post  Manscher Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 am

Agree Smile
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Manscher Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:43 pm

Accepted. Ask for an officer ingame for invite.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down