The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sreget - Resto/Feral tank [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Sreget - Resto/Feral tank [Declined] Empty Sreget - Resto/Feral tank [Declined]

Post  sreget Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:02 am

A little information about yourself
Name: markopoulos giannhs
Nationality: greece (yea, the bastard country that ask money from eu)
Occupation: student on university of patras, studing michanical enginear (or gnomish enginear in wow)
Preferable Raid Times:19-24 each day. you may see me online only for raids some times
What do you find most rewarding in the game: killing undeads (seriously, green black yellow dosent mater, if it dont breath then he must not walk)

Character information
Character Name: sreget
Character Class: druid
Character spec: tank and heal, i have almast the same gear score in each spec
os i gather boomking gear

Raid Experience
i will say guild history and raid expirience together (or beter the story of my life in wow):
i start 5 and a half year ago, when i get on my university. i make a warlock named warzan. when i go 60 i get on foenix guard(a greek guild on dragonmaw) and i learn to play with them. we do few mc with onother guild(we was 25 people in total) and zg as guild(we gather together and just go for fun). unfortunetly, the guild disband when gm and some officers diside to play horde. i join carpe jugulum, and i raid with them mc ony bwl and the emerald dragons(unfortunatly i got 1 emerald dragon kill). when naxx come, and the anouncment of bc the guild diside to become pvp cause ther was no reason tocontinue raiding. on 70 i stay with carpe jugulum for a time(still playing warlock) but i find a rl friend from dentarg and i diside to migrate and play with him, so i go ther and join his guild, <W a R>. war it was a roshian guild, my friend speak rosian but i didnt understand a clue(ofc they speak english or my friend translate them). i kill ssc apart lady vash (we got a lots wipes) with them, they eye 3 bosses and bt until 6th boss. i got bored of rosian, and because some friends start playing again on dragonmaw, i migrate back with my friend but the only new that i did was kill 4 bosses on mh(yes, when they remove the requirments to join). also i start to lvlup my druid for pvp. on 80 i lvlup my lock first and i creat arreat summit to raid naxx etc. it work for a time, bat as guild we wasnt so good. we need the best and we go with randoms, so the best players was leaving on after onother. as guild we combine force with others, so we clear naxx/os with 1d malygos. i also join elusium for the restm until 4 months ago, when i bored lock and start playing my druid. since then i play druid for raids.
now, arreat sumit is empty, only some rl friends have stay and we pvp. elusium have migrate. I need to slay more undeads and i cant find a good guild.(i join anomia for a week, but i leave cause i ask a break, so they kick me (the trial) to inv a shamy that have sign in, but come after 40 mins that raid start.

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
i have raid most of my life that i play warlock, i have read most of the book, and i know the most history of wow. the bosses that i havent expirience, i have see fight on youtube and read mmo-champion so i will be ready for any encounter. i dont care if i wont get a item in 10 raids or how many golds i will pay. if i sign in i will be on time and i will be able to stay for more time than the raid is over usually. i listen and i dont think myself the best, i am sure they are a lot beter players in wow. I am a funny gyu when i am in mood, or quite if not.

about the user aplication.... you are the first who ask this:p here is my best's from all my caracters

Post a link showing your User Interface.
i have some screenshots, but i dont know haw to link them:p

sreget

Back to top Go down

Sreget - Resto/Feral tank [Declined] Empty Re: Sreget - Resto/Feral tank [Declined]

Post  Manscher Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Possible for you to link your armory profile to us?
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sreget - Resto/Feral tank [Declined] Empty Re: Sreget - Resto/Feral tank [Declined]

Post  Manscher Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Declined, failed to provide an armory link to the character.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down