The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathknight Frost tank [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Deathknight Frost tank [Declined] Empty Deathknight Frost tank [Declined]

Post  Scyleric Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:45 pm

A little information about yourself
Name: Eddie
Nationality: Sweden
Preferable Raid Times: 18:00-23:00
What do you find most rewarding in the game: Well, find new ''friends'', and reach the final encounter in the new hard instances.

Character information
Character Name: Scyleric
Character Class: Death knight
Character spec: Frost tank
Offspec options: Unholy dps
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Scyleric
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Nah, not really, i got afew, but none worth mentioning.

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: Well, icc10 7/12, Icc25 5/12, and others are cleared, exept ulduar.
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: Hmm... not sure , c'thun is funny, i miss the old good times
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Hmm, no idea

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.: well, if i can get a spot in this guild, i will leave my old, becuse, i dont raid much with them and such, dont like their behavior and such etc.

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making: Hmm, i always bring plenty of flasks Smile So, i can share with other tanks/dps. And i nearly always got a good mood:)

Post a link showing your User Interface: Hmm?

Scyleric

Back to top Go down

Deathknight Frost tank [Declined] Empty Re: Deathknight Frost tank [Declined]

Post  Manscher Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Sorry, have to decline, full on tanks.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down