The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kordelia - Balance Druid [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Kordelia - Balance Druid [Declined] Empty Kordelia - Balance Druid [Declined]

Post  Kordelia Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Name:Nikolay
Nationality:Bulgaria
Preferable Raid Times: all time (At the moment)
What do you find most rewarding in the game: beating new/old pve encounters and to be happy whan its done

Character information
Character Name:Kordelia
Character Class:druid
Character spec:Balance
Offspec options:resto
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Kordelia
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&cn=Rocho

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: TBC evrthink only SW not ... WOTK icc full only lich king
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable:kel'thalas TK
What bosses have you found the most challenging:kel'thalas TK

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making : yes , 1 my english is not very well but i can do what the RL say its not problem for me and sec i realy need a chance to show what i can do ... and i work at my gear very hard to get the best at short time ....

Post a link showing your User Interface : i hope sooon i will give a link if need

Kordelia

Back to top Go down

Kordelia - Balance Druid [Declined] Empty Re: Kordelia - Balance Druid [Declined]

Post  Manscher Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 am

Declined, gear is no where near an acceptable level.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down