The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eike - Resto/balance DRUID [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Eike - Resto/balance DRUID [Accepted] Empty Eike - Resto/balance DRUID [Pending]

Post  Eike Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 am

A little information about yourself
Name: Casper
Nationality: Denmark
Preferable Raid Times: Dosent matter
What do you find most rewarding in the game: To kill bosses i havent done before

Character information
Character Name: Eike
Character Class: Druid
Character spec: Resto
Offspec options: Balance
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Eike
Finally they updated armory Smile
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: I got a hunter but she is horde on Lightning's Blade: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Kyyle

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: Vanilla : MC, ZG, Onyxia, AQ20 | TBC : Kara, SSC, Gruul, Maggy, The Eye, MH | WotLK : Naxx10/25, EoE10, OS10+3D/25+3D, Ulduar, VoA, ToC10/25, ICC10 7/12, ICC25 6/12
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: I still love the good old vanilla days
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Some of the new in ICC, like professor

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts. Just changed realm and want to be in guild with my brother Smile Hes ingame name is Klepto

Eike

Back to top Go down

Eike - Resto/balance DRUID [Accepted] Empty Re: Eike - Resto/balance DRUID [Accepted]

Post  Manscher Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 pm

Accepted, whisper an officer ingame for invite.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down