The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThomasK - Holy Paladin [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

ThomasK - Holy Paladin [Declined] Empty ThomasK - Holy Paladin [Declined]

Post  ThomasK Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:25 pm

A little information about yourself
Name: Thomas Ask Kastrup
Nationality: Denmark
Preferable Raid Times: Nearly all the time but there are some times when my gf take my time els i can raid all the time
What do you find most rewarding in the game: Learning and finally beating new pve encounters and generally having fun with friends while playing

Character information
Character Name: ThomasK
Character Class: paladin
Character spec: Holy
Offspec options: Retri/Pro
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Thomask

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: all bosses from TBC and older
WOTLK: Naxx 10/25, Sarth 10/25, Ulduar 10 and some 25 man experience, ToC 10/25, ToGC 10, ICC 10 with 5/12, ICC 25 4/12

What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: i will say that it is Gunship battle

What bosses have you found the most challenging: I will say that it is Rotface sins i never have done him.

Guild History
i have been in Phoenix Society, CnS Elites and now i am in Supremus Quod Ultra but the first two transfer to another sever and the last one do not raid like i was hoping they would have doing.
Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
Since there will be days where i can't raid because of schools or friends but els i can raid all times.

My interface:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img98/7941/wowscrnshot032010091427.jpg

ThomasK

Back to top Go down

ThomasK - Holy Paladin [Declined] Empty Re: ThomasK - Holy Paladin [Declined]

Post  Manscher Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Declined
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down