The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted] Empty Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted]

Post  Maackei Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:34 am

A little information about yourself
Name: Helly my name is Sebastian
Nationality: I live in Denmark but my father lives in sweden so i am there every other weekend and i speak fluen Swedish
Occupation: Handball 3 times a week 1 might effect raiding but it shouldnt be a problem anymore since after spring break we will get the handball times and none will be late
Preferable Raid Times: Hmm What suits you best i raid around 3 times a week 19-24:00
What do you find most rewarding in the game: To build up a team of people that has a great team effort and know what they're doing and trying to compete getting server firsts and killing bosses they have tried to slay and finally does it together as a team.

Character information
Character Name: Maackei
Character Class: Silly little Dorfie Priest "Rare ingame"
Character spec: Discipline 57/14/0 & Holy 14/57/0
Offspec options: Shadow i do got some fine shadow gear in my little shiny bag.
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Maackei
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Hmm a warlock but with Naxx 25man gear i played a little on it when i was in Dominium but then they wanted me back to my priest because one of our players was quitting wow.

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: None, I started out leveling in the end of Vanilla and just got to 70 when Sunwell came out so i did a little of BT farms and such but nothing big.
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: I really find Professor Putricide a fun fight because it is all about knowing the tactics and having the right people to do things on the correct time so it is much about timing and avoiding.
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Probably i found Anub 25man HC one of the most heat fights ever when you wiped at 5% and stuff but when we finally got him after like 2 months in Dominium there was like Nerd screams all in VT on our channel!

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts. Well since Dominium Disbanded i haven't been in any particular raiding guild because i found out that raiding wasn't as fun as it used to be so i was kind of a lonely which raided most with friends then i joined a little Danish guild casual who didnt raid that much but they were fun and i got to hang out with them for a while until i wanted to get back to raiding.

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making:
I prefer playing Discipline priest in raids because it is the most fun specc in my eyes and i learned a lot by one of the best Disc priest on the server named Eylina and we became very close friends before and in Dominium we talked a lot and he learned me the class while i was experimenting a little with gems and such
My glyphs is choosen because this is the only glyphs that can be used for disc in raids others would just be plain stupid.

Post a link showing your User Interface: i will post one as soon as possible just gotta capture one in raid otherwise it is nothing worth Smile

Last edited by Præsident on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to put in a ss but i will give u a link instead)

Maackei

Back to top Go down

Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted] Empty Screenshot

Post  Maackei Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Maackei

Back to top Go down

Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted] Empty Re: Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted]

Post  Præsident Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:34 pm

Accepted for trial, whisper an officer ingame for invite.
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted] Empty Re: Maackei - Holy/disc priest [Accepted]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down