The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cereals, Disc priest [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Cereals, Disc priest [Declined] Empty Cereals, Disc priest [Declined]

Post  Cereals Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:56 pm

little information about yourself
Name: Nathan (Nate)
Nationality: England
Childcare student and part-time shelf stacker
Preferable Raid Times:
Pretty much everyday 'cept monday and saturday evenings as thats when I've got work
What do you find most rewarding in the game:
Learning the tacs for new PvE encounters and then beating them

Character information
Character Name: Cereals
Character Class: Priest
Character spec: Disc
Offspec options: Atm it's a PvP disc spec, but tempted to make that a PvE shadow spec
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Cereals

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses:
I only started playing WoW about two years ago, so no vanilla exp, I've only really progressed in WotLK in which I've cleared Sarth + 3D 10/25 , ToC 10/25, and the first wing of ICC10

What bosses have you found the most enjoyable:
Kael'thas in The Eye, I liked the weapon fight and taking on his officers before finally fighting him

What bosses have you found the most challenging:
Due my guild not really progressing I guess technically the most challenging I've come accross is Rotface xD Not particularly challenging either I know

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
I joined a social guild first off, <Crystal Fellowship> were a nice bunch of guys but I wanted to experience more end game content, so I joined <Belgian Chocolate> who weren't co-ordinated enough for me and weren't really progressing in the end game content either, so I left there for the guild I'm currently in <Regal> great bunch of guys and everything but we don't seem to be progressing so I thought I'd give <ok> a go - Also my main is a blood tank who I'd be happy to have join the guild as well (38k unbuffed)

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
I've got vent ofc, don't mind speaking on it, I can follow instructions and also when seriousness is not required I'm always up for a laugh (:

Post a link showing your User Interface
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img689/5918/wowscrnshot032710144458.jpg - Obviously it's a tad different in raids, in 10 mans theres ten of those boxes on top left and in 25 man, I've got 25 smaller versions of those, they all use click/mouseover macros to heal with

Cereals

Back to top Go down

Cereals, Disc priest [Declined] Empty Re: Cereals, Disc priest [Declined]

Post  Præsident Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Declined.
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down