The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laffy - Arcane Mage [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Laffy - Arcane Mage [Declined] Empty Laffy - Arcane Mage [Declined]

Post  LAffy Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:48 am

A little information about yourself
Name: Eddie
Nationality: Sweden
Preferable Raid Times: about 19:00 to 22-23:00
What do you find most rewarding in the game: Well, mostly learn to know new people to have fun with ^^, and ofc beat the challanges that blizzard are making Wink

Character information
Character Name: Laffy
Character Class: Mage
Character spec: Arcane
Offspec options:
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Laffy
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Yes, Rangmar, a protection paladin of the server Bronzebeard, and then some other 80s ^^

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: Well, 6-7-8bosses in Icc10, with my paladin, but i do know all tacts in icc10/25, done 4-5bosses in 25man, and then i made all other wotlk raids, except ulduar25 :p
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: Well, i love C'thun, i get back the feeling of the good old Vanilla days, and ofc i love his whispers, but who doesn't huh?
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Hmm, not sure yet :p

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts. Well, on this character i have not been in any mentionable, but on my main, Providence, before i migrated server, i left becuse i changed server

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
Well, i can pretty much raid everyday you need me, so you can always count on me! from 16:00 to about 23:00, everyday,! And i am gearing fast!, so dont judge me after mah gear atm ^^

Post a link showing your User Interface: hmm?

LAffy

Back to top Go down

Laffy - Arcane Mage [Declined] Empty Re: Laffy - Arcane Mage [Declined]

Post  Præsident Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Declined
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down