The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benyblanco - Elemental shaman [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Benyblanco - Elemental shaman [Declined] Empty Benyblanco - Elemental shaman [Declined]

Post  Timbe Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 am

A little information about yourself
Name: Djordje Marjanovic
Nationality: Serbian
Preferable Raid Times:20h every day if possible
What do you find most rewarding in the game:only fun

Character information
Character Name: Benyblanco
Character Class:Shaman
Character spec:Elemental
Offspec options:Resto
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Benyblanco
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?:Boremacor DK 71lvl

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses:Vanillia nothing,TBC BT and sunwell only felmyst,WOTLK: Naxx 10/25, Sarth 10/25, Maly 10/25, Ulduar 10 and some 25 man experience, Toc 25 4/5,in ICC i didnt go because i stop to play wow,now i am back and i seen tacts for all bosses in ICC
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable:Flame leviathan(very easy) Very Happy
What bosses have you found the most challenging:Sarth with 3 drake

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
i been in Legion Sanctus then i stop to play wow 4months and kicked,now i am back and i need good guild for 10man,i think OK is that
Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making
i can raid every day,i will listen what raid leaders tell me and i will help guild members if need me ,i know my gear is not much good but i think u can give me chance,my shamy do nice dmg in raids

Timbe

Back to top Go down

Benyblanco - Elemental shaman [Declined] Empty Re: Benyblanco - Elemental shaman [Declined]

Post  Manscher Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:45 pm

Declined.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down