The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cele Elemental shaman level 80 [Declined]

3 posters

Go down

Cele Elemental shaman level 80 [Declined] Empty Cele Elemental shaman level 80 [Declined]

Post  Haines Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:01 pm

Name:Jake
Nationality: English
Preferable Raid Times: Monday/Wednesday/Saturday 6-11
What do you find most rewarding in the game: Having fun with a group of people who know how to speak english and know how to play.

Character information
Character Name: Cele
Character Class: Shaman
Character spec: Elemental
Offspec options: Restoration and Enhancement
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Cele Gunna try and stay in my pve gear Smile
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Level 80 warrior Tripper , Level 80 preist Pandamonuios , Level 80 paladin Ignitionz, Level 80 rogue Célé , Level 80 paladin Legendaire.

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: I have had loads of experience with raids so far in the wrath of the lich king patch i have killed everything up to Lich King 10 man and 25 man Smile although not all on this Cele. more on Tripper.
I raided alot on my rogue and warrior back in Vanilla and more on my rogue in TBC , in vanilla i got up to the twin emporers in AQ 40 and the Flying Bitch Queen in AQ 20 Smile In tbc i successfully pugged down Magtheirdon , Kharazhan and Gruuls Lair , (I was un guilded back then).

What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: The most enjoyable fight in the game atm is the Malygos fight in Eye of Eternity.

What bosses have you found the most challenging: Professer Purtricide 10 man HM he is a bitch!

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts:
I have been of server for so long with this character but when i was here i played with Phoenix Society before they moved of the realm.

Questions and additional information that we might find interesting in our decision making

This is the website i get all my shaman info from and look for updates about the shaman class. http://elitistjerks.com/f79/t44883-elemental_rawr_module_development/

Post a link showing your User Interface
That is basically the Ui i have on my shaman i updated it for some shamanistic power auras and nice damage instead of msbt.
http://coh.4fs.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2879

Haines

Back to top Go down

Cele Elemental shaman level 80 [Declined] Empty Re: Cele Elemental shaman level 80 [Declined]

Post  Rideme Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:45 am

The link of your UI does not work mate!
One question , why do you have 2 paladins!?

Rideme

Back to top Go down

Cele Elemental shaman level 80 [Declined] Empty Re: Cele Elemental shaman level 80 [Declined]

Post  Haines Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:25 pm

sorry i lost the photobucket URL Razz will bump it with an update, anyway ive got 2 pallys for farming JCing and herbing they are a great class to make your bitch . ive got different profs on each character the only problem is some are x-realm which my brother occasionaly plays when he cant go out.

in theory i have access to another 2 pallys on my other account but my ex girlfreind plays there with her new boyfreind, so i keep out Razz

Haines

Back to top Go down

Post  Haines Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:37 pm

bump,

http://yfrog.com/jqwowscrnshot041810180436j
i use the same ui when using my mates drood had this screeny kicking about

if you can imagine the stance bars switching for totem timers and x-pearl i use without the party options in raids, as it its too messy and use CT assist or OrA2 assist instead

the combat text is nice damage
i dont really have much to show for hotkeys however as i usually set them to hidden for when im filming raids and stuff but i can assure you im no K/B turning lunatic Smile

Haines

Back to top Go down

Post  Præsident Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Unfortunately we stopped recruiting. Declined.
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haines Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Ite no biggie gunna see what other guild i can apply too Very Happy

Haines

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down