The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klepto - Rogue [Accepted]

2 posters

Go down

Klepto - Rogue [Accepted] Empty Klepto - Rogue [Accepted]

Post  Klepto Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:13 am

Name: Sune.
Nationality: Denmark.
Preferable Raid Times: In the evenings, prefer weekends, but some weekends I had like to go party instead of raiding. ^^
What do you find most rewarding in the game: It's always fun to kill a new boss together.

Character information
Character Name: Justicar Klepto.
Character Class: Rogue.
Character spec: Combat mainspec.
Offspec options: Mutilate, but I don't got the daggers or the gear for it right now.
Armory link: Klepto
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?: Quna, Paladin, prot mainspec/holy offspec. On the horde side I got a level 80 undead holy priest, I'm going to make it alliance next month.

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: Back in Vanillia I've cleared MC, Onyx, AQ20, ZG, BWL 3/9. In TBC I have done Kara, ZA, Hyjal, SSC 5/6, TK 3/4, BT 5/9. At level 80 I have cleared Naxx 10/25, Sarth + drakes 10/25, EoE 10, Ulduar(only tried hardmodes, haha) 12/14 missing Yogg and Algalon, Onyx, ToC 5/5 10/25, ToGC 1/5 10, ICC 6/12 both 10/25 man.
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: At level 80 I find Deathbringer and Festergut most enjoyable because it's all about spam dps.
What bosses have you found the most challenging: Well, I didn't really try any hard fights yet.

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
I transfered to the alliance side from horde to try something new, on the horde side I was in a guild called Legacy of Nefarian, but when some mates left for the alliance I joined Exertus, they downed LK in 10man. But it was boring to stay horde on my main char when my mates was alliance so I changed too. And Eghir didn't do anything else than begging us to join you guys since we came here. So here I am, asking for a invite. ^^

Klepto

Back to top Go down

Klepto - Rogue [Accepted] Empty Re: Klepto - Rogue [Accepted]

Post  Manscher Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:35 am

Accepted, whisper ingame for invite.
Manscher
Manscher
Admin

Back to top Go down