The Crib
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramar - warlock. Application [Declined]

2 posters

Go down

Dramar - warlock. Application [Declined] Empty Dramar - warlock. Application [Declined]

Post  horiton Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:38 am

A little information about yourself
Name:Eirik van der Bend
Nationality:Norwegian
Preferable Raid Times:I can adjust to the guilds raiding time, but from for example 20.00 to 00.00 would be great.
What do you find most rewarding in the game: Killing bosses at a high difficulty

Character information
Character Name:Dramar
Character Class:Warlock
Character spec: Demonology
Offspec options: Destro atm. but Im thinking about changing to affliction. haven't really made ut my mind
Armory link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonmaw&cn=Dramar
Any noteworthy level 80 alts?:Horiton, warrior. Arms gs: 4700. Prot gs: 4400

Raid Experience
What instances and bosses do you have experience with? Feel free to include TBC and Vanillia bosses: TBC: started playing during TBC so I only managed to do Kara, and I think we did half of Zul Aman
Wotlk: cleared naxx and toc. Stopped at Mimiron in Ulduar 25, because my guild never raided. no exp. in icc because I just stared playing again, after a little break. didn't want to play without a guild..
What bosses have you found the most enjoyable: I liked hodir, dont know why.. and also XT and kologarn.. all in Ulduar, which is the raid I'v enjoied the most, so far.
What bosses have you found the most challenging: I dont really know. after a couple of tries I dont think any of them are that hard, but never played hard mode or for example Toc HC, so..

Guild History
What are the circumstances behind joining and leaving your most recent guild(s)? Honesty counts.
Joined sacro ordine templare a long time ago, but I left because they were really bad and I felt that they did the same misstakes again and again. Then I joined Mythology which was a really nice guild, with great people. The only thing that really sucked was that there were so few members. we never did 25 man raids, and they didn't bring me in 10 man because there were a good lock so they brought him. also he had been in the guild for a long time, so they were friends.

horiton

Back to top Go down

Dramar - warlock. Application [Declined] Empty Re: Dramar - warlock. Application [Declined]

Post  Præsident Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Declined
Præsident
Præsident
Admin

http://okay.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down